We are open for consulting and non-surgical procedures, however we continue to closely monitor the situation of COVID-19 in our community, particularly as we enjoy greater freedoms. We are taking measures to protect our patients and team given the increased risk of community transmission with the latest variants.
All of our team at Dr Holman’s clinics are fully vaccinated. We encourage members of the community, and upcoming patients, to be vaccinated also.
It will be a condition of booking your procedure that we understand your vaccination status to ensure appropriate strategies are in place to manage your consultations.
At MH Clinics, when having a dermal filler procedure, we request you are vaccinated at least 14 days prior the procedure, or you leave 3 weeks following your vaccination to book in for the procedure.
To ensure your own safety and that of our other patients and team, we ask that you do NOT come to our clinic:
- If you are unwell and are experiencing a sore throat, fever, shortness of breath, loss of smell or cough;
- If you have had direct contact with someone who is unwell, or has been exposed to Coronavirus or is currently isolating due to possible exposure;
- If, within the last 14 days, you have recently visited a hotspot or exposure site;
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and are still within your isolation period.
In accordance with the appropriate states Health requirements, patients and visitors may be required to:
- Check in using the COVID Check In app on arrival. Proof of check-in must be provided to our reception staff on request
- Use hand sanitiser
- Wear a mask
- Confirm with our team they are not unwell or have potentially exposed to Covid-19
Can I bring others to my appointment?
As a general rule, we ask that you avoid bringing others to your appointment to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
If you require a support person, please call our rooms to make prior arrangement for their attendance. We ask that you limit this to one person to ensure the health and safety of our other patients and our staff, and that they are fully vaccinated.
COVID-19 testing before Non-Surgical procedures
If you have an upcoming non-surgical procedure appointment, you may be required to undergo testing for COVID-19 the day prior to your appointment such as a Rapid Antigen Test. Requirements are rapidly changing, often at short notice, so we ask that you contact our clinic if you have a non- surgical procedure booking, so our staff are able to advise you of these.
Our clinic hours are 9.00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Please call us on 1300 374 656 or email us at email@example.com if you require further information.